Looking for a hassle-free and quiet way to keep your pool sparkling clean? Look no further than our pool vacuum cleaner. Our easy-to-assemble and install design makes cleaning your pool a breeze, without any annoying hammer noise like some other automatic pool cleaners. Say goodbye to the frustration of complicated and noisy pool cleaning - our vacuum cleaner delivers effortless and peaceful cleaning every time.
1. SAVE YOUR TIME, MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER: Simplify your pool cleaning routine with VINGLI pool vacuum. Our innovative design prevents interruptions and jamming, making pool cleaning quick and hassle-free. Enjoy more time in your crystal-clear pool with VINGLI's efficient cleaning solution.
2. EASY TO SET UP & EFFICIENT CLEANNING & SUPER QUIETLY: Clean your pool effortlessly and quietly with our easy-to-install pool vacuum cleaner. Unlike other automatic pool cleaners, our vacuum operates quietly, creating a peaceful environment. Choose us for stress-free and efficient pool cleaning.
3. GREAT SUCTION POWER & CAN'T STUCK: Keep your in-ground pool sparkling clean with our automatic pool cleaner. It removes dirt and debris from walls and surfaces, while easily navigating tight corners with a wheel deflector. Our scuff-resistant long-life hoses protect your pool's finish. Choose us for an efficient and effective pool cleaning solution.
4. WARM TIPS: Please note that our automatic pool cleaner requires a 3/4hp swimming pool pump or a minimum flow of 6.5m3/hour/1700gal/hr and does not include a power supply. For optimal results, adjust the weights and regulator valve. Choose us for a customized and efficient pool cleaning experience.
Hose diameter: Each hose diameter is 1.96 inch
Style: Automatic,In-ground,Above Ground
Color: Dark Blue
Hose Size: Each hose is 3.3ft.
Underwater work: Just drop into the base of pool and the max deep is 9.8ft.
Used for: In-ground
What you get:
1 x Pool Vacuum Cleaner
10 x Durable Hose Set
1 x Regulating Valve
1 x Manual
2 x Diaphragm
Pool Cleaning Machine Accessories
Pool Vacuum Cleaner Instruction
1. If the vacuum doesn’t work, please check diaphragm especially of the diaphragm mouth inside see if there is a gap inside and check if any small rock stuck in the diaphragm.2. If suction is too large or small, need to adjust the regulating valve.3. If vacuum stop work when it reaches the surface of the pool,you need to adjsut regulating valve and adjust suction lower.
Problem: Cleaner is sluggish or has stopped operating.
● Check if the pump is ON and / or primed.
● Check Cleaner head for blockages.
● Clean and empty pump basket and empty skimmer/weir basket.
● Ensure the filtration system is thoroughly cleaned. Clean sand/cartridge filters on your pool pump as per manufacturers specifications.
● Inspect the regulator valve and flush away any debris build-up.
● Check the Mat for wear.
● Make sure the curved tips of the Mat are facing upwards.
● Ensure that the skimmer/weir vacuum lid is fitted correctly and check for cracks.
● Check the hose for blockage.
● Check the hose for leaks by lifting each section above water while pump is running.
● Consult a pool shop in your area.
Problem: Cleaner travels in a repetitive pattern.
● Adjust return jets downwards.
● Verify proper hose length.
● Ensure cleaner sits flush with the pool floor. Adjust the position of hose weight if necessary.
● This should be done at the deepest part of the pool.
● Remove or add one hose section.
● Inspect the Regulator Valve and flush away any debris build-up. ● Check that the hose sections are straight; if not, lay hose in a straight line in the sun to relax the memory.
● Twist each hose section a half-turn at each connection point.Problem: Cleaner is sluggish or has stopped operating.