Video Reviews 1:
Video Reviews 2:
Perfect collocation in the family.
VINGLI sideboard buffet will be a pratical and worthwhile addition to your kitchen, dining room or even living room and entryway as a buffet server. Spacious tabletop, open shelf and storage cabinet free you from limited storage space.
1. AMPLE DISPLAY & STORAGE SPACE: The countertop and open center shelve are perfect for displaying beautiful decorations, your favorite magazines and collections. In addition, the cabinet on bottom with the adjustable shelf is convenient for you to store different sized items.
2. ESAY-TO-MATCH STYLE: This kitchen hutch has a symmetrical aesthetic that easily creates a modern and stylish vibe. This product is designed in four classic colors: black, brown, grey and white, you can choose your favorite one or several colors to decorate your home.
3. MULTIPLE SCENARIO USE: Our storage cabinet is a perfect combination of a stylish look and practical functionality. So it’s ideal as a sideboard storage cabinet, a liquor cabinet, a coffee bar cabinet for kitchen, dining room, living room, bedroom or entry way.
4. PREMIUM MATERIAL: This kitchen buffet storage cabinet is well made of water-resistance and not-easily-deformed MDF board which makes it more sturdy for long term use. What’s more, with the help of high-quality hinges, magnet device and metal handles, you can easily open or close the doors.
5. EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND MANUAL: Thanks to pics matching with some necessary tip instructions, our manual is clear and easy to read. As long as you follow it step by step, you can assemble this buffet with hutch successfully. We recommend that two people enjoy the assembly process together.
Material: MDF,P2 Density Board
Color: White/ Brown
Dimension: (39.4 x 17 x 31.5)”/(100 x 43 x 80)cm(L x W x H)
Net Weight: 48.5lbs
Intermediate Shelf Height: 5.9"
Door Size: 18.30 x 17.95"
Height Off The Ground: Side Panel 4.5" Front Door Panel 3.5"
Net Weight: 51.81lbs / 23.5kg
What You Get:
1 x Cabinet
1 x Accessories
1 x Assembly Manuel
Buffets & Sideboards Instruction