The VINGLI Pool Solar Cover Reel Set is compatible with solar covers of any shape and thickness and can handle a maximum load of 60KG (including the weight of the water-wetted cover). Its aluminum construction makes it resistant to rust, while the large solid tires keep it durable and stable against strong winds. The set features two wheels on one side for easy movement, and a stable support foot on the other side can be fixed to the ground if necessary. Rolling up or unfolding the cover is easy with the hand crank.
1. FIT 12 FEET TO 22 FEET POOL: Suitable for in-ground swimming pools that are 5.9 feet, 12 feet to 14 feet, and 18 feet to 22.5 feet wide. Its 5-section aluminum pipe design allows for versatility in use, but it is not compatible with 14.1 feet to 17 feet pools.
2. EASY TO ASSEMBLY & EASY TO USE: Has an embedded strap link design for stability, a lockable telescopic tube, and an elevated design for better functionality. Its tubes have diameters of 2.99 inches and 3.19 inches for durability and rust resistance.
3. FIT IN ALL SHAPE POOL: Perfect for rectangular pools, as well as bean-shaped, kidney-shaped, odd-shaped, Marilyn Monroe-shaped, or oyster-shaped pools. The cover can be easily cut to fit the pool, and the straps are long enough to attach at different points.
4. YOU NEED THIS REEL, MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER:Pool covers provide benefits such as reducing evaporation, keeping the water warm, and keeping debris out. This reel helps protect the cover and make your life easier.
5. NOTE: It has a 5-section aluminum pipe design that is not easily droopy. Its legs are stainless and the reel is made of rust-free aluminum. The wheels are also durable with large, full solid tires.
Size: 21 Feet
Material: Stainless, Aluminum
What you get:
1 x VINGLI Pool Solar Cover Reel Set
1. The package comes with two package.
2. Use screws to fix the pole, some screws no need pass thru the holes.
3. Use sandbag to secure the legs on each side, when rolling the cover up, to prevent it from trying to flip over.
4. The reel is very sturdy. Time will tell how well it last, but it definitely makes removing and covering the pool back a piece of cake.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
We provide United States free shipping services, ships all items within two days, delivery time 5-7 Business days.
1. US Shipped From: 1100 Cranbury South River Rd, South Brunswick Township, NJ 08831, US.
2. Orders cannot be canceled when it has been shipped.
3. Tracking numbers will automatically be emailed to the customer once the order is shipped.
4. Please make sure to provide your correct shipping address when placing your order, orders can only be shipped to the address provided to us and no changes can be made once the order has been processed and shipped.
5. Shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States（excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam）.
6. We do not deliver to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
Completely satisfied. Was not difficult to assemble.
Works perfectly super easy to retract and tracks straight I have mine adjusted at 14ft. for a12ft. Pool and no sag whatsoever Directions lack detail but I had no problem just think it through.
We got this to replace an old broken reel. It was a little tricky to put together, but it is super easy to use. I could roll and unroll the cover by myself, something I could never do with the old reel.
The instructions are not clear and it required us to watch several videos to figure out how to set this up but once we did, one person really can roll out the pool cover and roll it back up again. We are satisfied with this. So far, two weeks in and all is well.
Better than expected for the price, pretty easy to assemble Im very well versed on putting things together.
Went together very easily not to heavy for one person to handle
We are happy with the reel, and the quality is above what I expected. I recommend.
21' Foot Version: As a manufacturing expert I found this to be very high quality. Given the cost, it represents a great value. The aluminum extrusions are well made and anodized, the end stands are sturdy, and the wheels are more than adequate. This unit has 3 pieces of overlapping aluminum that require some math based on how wide you want the system to be. To save yourself time, mark the middle piece center line with a sharpie. This will ensure you have an even amount telescoping to the end sections. It does require self tapping screws which were well made and cut easily into the aluminum. If you have an extra large phillips tip for your screw gun it will help. The instructions left a little to be desired but if you plan through the whole build before starting you will be able to figure it out. It came in two boxes and was well packed. One end of an extrusion had a small scratch from the box being dropped but it didn't impact it's design or operation.
Like a lot, easy to put together and works great.
Easy to roll up and pull off. Could use an apparatus that could provide a solid hook up for pulling out and over the water.