This innovative bed is designed to maximize space efficiency and provide a sturdy and durable sleeping solution for your home. One of the key features of this bed is its high-quality construction. Made from knot-free and non-toxic pine wood, The white color adds a touch of elegance to any bedroom decor, making it versatile enough to fit into any existing design theme.
1. Sturdy and durable: Made from high-quality pine wood, this bed ensures long-lasting durability and a stable sleeping experience.
2. Space-efficient design: The double-layer bed can be split into a single-layer bed, allowing you to maximize space in your room.
3. Safety features: With a 13.6" high upper bed guardrail and a 12.6" height of the lower bed board from the ground, this bed provides added safety for peaceful sleep.
4. Versatile ladder design: The right-angle ladder on the bottom berth offers convenience and ease of access to the upper bunk.
5. Easy assembly: The package includes all necessary parts and instructions for simple assembly, ensuring a hassle-free setup process.
1. Material: Wood
2. Color: White
3. Weight: 109 pounds
4. Dimensions: 78"L x 43"W x 48"H
What You Get:
1 x Bed
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
We provide United States free shipping services, ships all items within two days, delivery time 5-7 Business days.
1. US Shipped From: 1100 Cranbury South River Rd, South Brunswick Township, NJ 08831, US.
2. Orders cannot be canceled when it has been shipped.
3. Tracking numbers will automatically be emailed to the customer once the order is shipped.
4. Please make sure to provide your correct shipping address when placing your order, orders can only be shipped to the address provided to us and no changes can be made once the order has been processed and shipped.
5. Shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States（excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam）.
6. We do not deliver to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
Be prepare to take hours on assembling it. Will need two people. The stairs are more difficult to put together than the bed frame itself. We went with this bunkbed because we don't plan on having this for long term, maybe 2-3 years. I have a 5 year old at the top and a 2 on the bottom. So far (one month), the bed has held up well without any bowing or bending, though I wouldn't trust the top bunk enough to climb or lay on it nor would I allow any of them to jump on the bed. Bottom bunk headspace is too short for the 2 year old to stand completely straight up, which is fine by me. It discourages jumping. The wooden rails on the top bunk aren't the sturdiest. They're strong enough to stop the 5 year old from rolling off the bed but I've also seen it wobbling as my 2 year old test its limits by vigorously shaking it.
This is really nice. Its well constructed, roomy and pretty! Not too hard to put together. I got it at a sale price so super happy, Kids love it.
I bought this for my son because we just found out that we have another one on the way, and it’s time for my oldest to move to a big boy bed. Right now he’s only using the bottom bunk (we blocked off the top until he’s a little older) but I have nothing bad to say about it other than the assembly…
I should have known that the assembly was going to be lengthy, but doing this alone, I think I had 5 hours invested into it.. the directions are clear (they probably were perfectly clear) but you definitely need to crack open a beer to tackle this project. I would recommend having another person helping you.
This bed is WAY sturdier than I imagined it being. It is a solid piece. I’m not even worried about climbing into the top bunk.
Please read the dimensions, this bunk is LONG with the stairs attached. And it is PERFECT if you have little kids because the top bunk isn’t very high. 10/10 recommended
I downsided to an apartment and this was our choice for My 2 and 5 year old. We got them the Zinus 6 inch mattress (twin) and fits great. My only complaint would be I thought there would be more storage. It has just side shelving, not really so much place to store away many things especially some touching the floor. But so far it's sturdy and looks good.
I purchased this bunk bed for my kids and they love it. I was iffy about buying it from vingli but the material and sturdiness did not disappoint. My kids call it a cool bed so it was not hard for them to leave our room and sleep on their own. My husband was able to build it all on his own in one day. This bed is the perfect size from the top bunk to the floor. It’s not too high in case an accident was too happen.
Took a while to put it together and wish there was a little wall or something to stop my little one from going from steps onto the bottom bunk, but the kids love it!
Love it, it’s sturdy and the kids are having a blast going up and down the stairs as we speak
Not only was this bed easy to assemble (recommend 2 people) but my son is over the moon about his new “big boy” bed that has a slide!
Very sturdy, looks great. My son loves the slide, and I think the stairs are safer than a ladder. Low profile allows me to easily change the sheets. It is large, so be sure to measure your room before buying!
I recommend this to anyone who wants a bunk bed for children.
Nice sturdy bed. Took about 2 hours to assemble the bunk beds. By myself. Took about the same on the stairs. But I had help. Finish is nice. Wood is really good, no knots or splits. Use for 6 year old and 8 year old. Rough and rowdy as hell. Holding up so far