Our pool vacuum cleaner is very easy to assemble and install and allows you to clean your pool effortlessly and quietly, unlike some other automatic pool cleaners that make an annoying hammer noise.
1.SAVE YOUR TIME, MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER: VINGLI FCH pool vacuum provide a quick and easy way to clean your swimming pool. No jamming or breaking interrupting the cleaning process. It keeps the pool clean, and it will cut down a lot on your time spent cleaning the pool.
2.EASY TO SET UP & EFFICIENT CLEANNING & SUPER QUIETLY - Our pool vacuum cleaner is very easy to assemble and install and allows you to clean your pool effortlessly and quietly, unlike some other automatic pool cleaners that make an annoying hammer noise. Low noise, create a quiet operate environment
3.GREAT SUCTION POWER & CAN'T STUCK: This automatic pool cleaner for in-ground pools thoroughly cleans swimming pools including the walls! This pool vacuum can efficiently remove dirt, debris. Wheel Deflector for movement around tight corners. Scuff-resistant Long-Life Hoses eliminate scuffs on all pool surfaces.
4.WARM TIPS: Please notice that it doesn't include a power supply and requires at least a 3/4hp swimming pool pump or Minimum Flow of 6.5m3/hour/1700gal/hr. We recommend to adjust the weights and the regulator valve to get the best results for a clean pool.
Hose diameter: Each hose diameter is 1.96 inch
Ten hoses: Come with 10 hoses total 33 ft, each hose is 3.3ft.
Underwater work: Just drop into the base of pool and the max deep is 9.8ft.
1. If the vacuum doesn’t work, please check diaphragm especially of the diaphragm mouth inside see if there is a gap inside and check if any small rock stuck in the diaphragm.2. If suction is too large or small, need to adjust the regulating valve.3. If vacuum stop work when it reaches the surface of the pool,you need to adjsut regulating valve and adjust suction lower.
Problem: Cleaner is sluggish or has stopped operating.
● Check if the pump is ON and / or primed.
● Check Cleaner head for blockages.
● Clean and empty pump basket and empty skimmer/weir basket.
● Ensure the filtration system is thoroughly cleaned. Clean sand/cartridge filters on your pool pump as per manufacturers specifications.
● Inspect the regulator valve and flush away any debris build-up.
● Check the Mat for wear.
● Make sure the curved tips of the Mat are facing upwards.
● Ensure that the skimmer/weir vacuum lid is fitted correctly and check for cracks.
● Check the hose for blockage.
● Check the hose for leaks by lifting each section above water while pump is running.
● Consult a pool shop in your area.
Problem: Cleaner travels in a repetitive pattern.
● Adjust return jets downwards.
● Verify proper hose length.
● Ensure cleaner sits flush with the pool floor. Adjust the position of hose weight if necessary.
● This should be done at the deepest part of the pool.
● Remove or add one hose section.
● Inspect the Regulator Valve and flush away any debris build-up. ● Check that the hose sections are straight; if not, lay hose in a straight line in the sun to relax the memory.
● Twist each hose section a half-turn at each connection point.Problem: Cleaner is sluggish or has stopped operating.