Looking for a hassle-free and peaceful way to maintain a sparkling clean pool? Our pool vacuum cleaner is the perfect solution for you. Our user-friendly design allows for easy assembly and installation, ensuring a stress-free cleaning experience. Unlike other automatic pool cleaners, our vacuum cleaner operates quietly without any hammer noise, making it a great choice for those seeking a peaceful environment. Say goodbye to the frustration of complicated and noisy pool cleaning, and enjoy effortless and tranquil cleaning with our pool vacuum cleaner.
1. SAVE YOUR TIME, MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER: Simplify your pool cleaning routine with the VINGLI pool vacuum. Our innovative design eliminates interruptions and jamming, making pool cleaning quick and hassle-free. Spend more time enjoying your crystal-clear pool with VINGLI's efficient cleaning solution.
2. EASY TO SET UP & EFFICIENT CLEANNING & SUPER QUIETLY: Effortlessly and quietly clean your pool with our easy-to-install pool vacuum cleaner. Unlike other automatic pool cleaners, our vacuum operates silently, creating a tranquil environment. Choose us for stress-free and efficient pool cleaning.
3. GREAT SUCTION POWER & CAN'T STUCK: Get an effortless and effective pool cleaning solution with our automatic pool cleaner. It removes dirt and debris from walls and surfaces, navigates tight corners with a wheel deflector, and features scuff-resistant long-life hoses to protect your pool's finish.
4. WARM TIPS: Please note that our automatic pool cleaner requires a 3/4hp swimming pool pump or a minimum flow of 6.5m3/hour/1700gal/hr and does not include a power supply. For optimal results, adjust the weights and regulator valve to your specific pool needs. Choose us for a customized and efficient pool cleaning experience.
Hose diameter: Each hose diameter is 1.96 inch
Style: Automatic,In-ground,Above Ground
Color: Dark Blue
Hose Size: Each hose is 3.3ft.
Underwater work: Just drop into the base of pool and the max deep is 9.8ft.
Used for: In-ground
What you get:
1 x Pool Vacuum Cleaner
10 x Durable Hose Set
1 x Regulating Valve
1 x Manual
2 x Diaphragm
1. If the vacuum doesn’t work, please check diaphragm especially of the diaphragm mouth inside see if there is a gap inside and check if any small rock stuck in the diaphragm.2. If suction is too large or small, need to adjust the regulating valve.3. If vacuum stop work when it reaches the surface of the pool,you need to adjsut regulating valve and adjust suction lower.
Problem: Cleaner is sluggish or has stopped operating.
● Check if the pump is ON and / or primed.
● Check Cleaner head for blockages.
● Clean and empty pump basket and empty skimmer/weir basket.
● Ensure the filtration system is thoroughly cleaned. Clean sand/cartridge filters on your pool pump as per manufacturers specifications.
● Inspect the regulator valve and flush away any debris build-up.
● Check the Mat for wear.
● Make sure the curved tips of the Mat are facing upwards.
● Ensure that the skimmer/weir vacuum lid is fitted correctly and check for cracks.
● Check the hose for blockage.
● Check the hose for leaks by lifting each section above water while pump is running.
● Consult a pool shop in your area.
Problem: Cleaner travels in a repetitive pattern.
● Adjust return jets downwards.
● Verify proper hose length.
● Ensure cleaner sits flush with the pool floor. Adjust the position of hose weight if necessary.
● This should be done at the deepest part of the pool.
● Remove or add one hose section.
● Inspect the Regulator Valve and flush away any debris build-up. ● Check that the hose sections are straight; if not, lay hose in a straight line in the sun to relax the memory.
● Twist each hose section a half-turn at each connection point.Problem: Cleaner is sluggish or has stopped operating.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
We provide United States free shipping services, ships all items within two days, delivery time 5-7 Business days.
1. US Shipped From: 1100 Cranbury South River Rd, South Brunswick Township, NJ 08831, US.
2. Orders cannot be canceled when it has been shipped.
3. Tracking numbers will automatically be emailed to the customer once the order is shipped.
4. Please make sure to provide your correct shipping address when placing your order, orders can only be shipped to the address provided to us and no changes can be made once the order has been processed and shipped.
5. Shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States（excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam）.
6. We do not deliver to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
Shipped and recieved expeditiously. Installed well. Runs/operates well.
Exceeds expectations .. Photos are meant to provide a perspective... prior to pool cleaner being inserted entire bottom of pool was green, you can see tracks of cleaner and results after 10 min
Bought this for my daughter and son in law. It relieved my son from having to clean the pool. 😁
At first, I was skeptical, the vacuum kept getting stuck and the suction was bad. After a while playing with it, I figured how to operate it properly. Now it's a champ, climbs walls, does steps and even does the bench area. It is fast and efficient and pretty quiet; all you hear is a little chattering. The weights are position so when it gets stuck after a while it frees itself. Would definitely buy again. very good product with a very reasonable price.
Decided to try the cheap option first. So far, works great. Saved lots of money. This unit DOES require a strong pump. So if you can't get it to chug chug chug around your pool. It may be the pump. Remove any possible flow restrictions in your system like the output nozzle, clean the filter and run the pump on HIGH. Good luck.
For being the cheaper of vacuums for pools this works great especially after having the pool resurfaced. The company even recommends this so that the surface wouldn't get damaged with rollers getting stuck in place (6 months of cure time). Works great
I was skeptical on connecting all the hose piece together. I almost just used my solid piece hose I already had but I took a chance and it's perfectly fine. I love that it has a suction adjustment right at the elbow going into the skimmer as well as weights to put where needed. It moves pretty quick and has worked well all day. Also has a replacement diaphragm in case one goes bad. So far I am impressed for the price! Couldn't ask for it to do anything more.
This is a great product. It climbs the walls, cruises the bottom and gets everything. I have a huge tree next door that this time of year drops leafs non stop and this thing gets them all. I highly recommend it. I didnt need to use the weights, I tried them but it would keep getting the vacuum stuck so I took them off and now it moves freely.