Our pool vacuum cleaner is very easy to assemble and install and allows you to clean your pool effortlessly and quietly, unlike some other automatic pool cleaners that make an annoying hammer noise.
Low noise, create a quiet operate environment, powerful pool vacuum clean.
Works with a low speed pump for maximum efficiency (generally above 0.75HP)
Devours small to medium debris and cleans floors, walls and steps throughout the pool.
The flow valve adjusts the water flow to get the best results for a clean pool.
Wheel deflectors for moving around tight corners.
Abrasion-resistant long-life hose eliminates wear and tear on all pool surfaces.
The 36 fin discs increase adhesion to the pool surface and avoid hanging on lights, drain covers, fittings and other pool amenities.
Durable Long-Life Diaphragm with reliable, one-moving-part-technology.
Hose diameter: Each hose diameter is 1.96 inch
Style: Automatic,In-ground,Above Ground
Color: Dark Blue
Hose Size：Each hose is 3.3ft.
Underwater work: Just drop into the base of pool and the max deep is 9.8ft.
Used for: In-ground
What you get:
1 x pool vacuum cleaner
10 x Durable Hose Set
1 x Regulating Valve
1 x Manual
2 x Diaphragm
Pool Vacuum Cleaner Instruction
1. If the vacuum doesn’t work, please check diaphragm especially of the diaphragm mouth inside see if there is a gap inside and check if any small rock stuck in the diaphragm.2. If suction is too large or small, need to adjust the regulating valve.3. If vacuum stop work when it reaches the surface of the pool,you need to adjsut regulating valve and adjust suction lower.
Problem: Cleaner is sluggish or has stopped operating.
● Check if the pump is ON and / or primed.
● Check Cleaner head for blockages.
● Clean and empty pump basket and empty skimmer/weir basket.
● Ensure the filtration system is thoroughly cleaned. Clean sand/cartridge filters on your pool pump as per manufacturers specifications.
● Inspect the regulator valve and flush away any debris build-up.
● Check the Mat for wear.
● Make sure the curved tips of the Mat are facing upwards.
● Ensure that the skimmer/weir vacuum lid is fitted correctly and check for cracks.
● Check the hose for blockage.
● Check the hose for leaks by lifting each section above water while pump is running.
● Consult a pool shop in your area.
Problem: Cleaner travels in a repetitive pattern.
● Adjust return jets downwards.
● Verify proper hose length.
● Ensure cleaner sits flush with the pool floor. Adjust the position of hose weight if necessary.
● This should be done at the deepest part of the pool.
● Remove or add one hose section.
● Inspect the Regulator Valve and flush away any debris build-up. ● Check that the hose sections are straight; if not, lay hose in a straight line in the sun to relax the memory.
● Twist each hose section a half-turn at each connection point.Problem: Cleaner is sluggish or has stopped operating.