1. ONE BOTTON FOR EASY CLOSE: When closing, keep the switch of each step in the closed state, and then press the one-botton contraction switch, the ladder can slowly descend and restore to the closed state, which can protect your fingers from injury.
2. PORTABLE AND SPACE SAVING: Lightweight and compact size, easy to transport and store; a heavy duty securing strap secures the ladder firmly and with the grip handle, you can easy to carry the ladder with one hand even middle-aged and elderly people. Great for Home/Building maintenance, Washing window, Exterior/Interior Decorating, Painting etc.
3. STABLE FOR WORK: Made from corrosion-resistant quality aluminum alloy, this ladder is certified by ANSI. it has the sturdy frame and slip-resistant rungs for 330 lbs weight capacity and is resistant to corrosion and rust. It's qualified with the EN131 certificate for safe materials, environmentally-friendly and high performance.
4. EXTENSION AND RETRACTION DESIGN: With inward slide latches, you can adjusts rung by rung in one-foot increments to reach and retract any desired height without effort; protection spacers avoid bumping and friction during retraction.
5. DURABLE AND RUSTPROOF: It's well worth the money. Scientific design on extension and lock mechanism with buttons to click smoothly and effortlessly. 4-way combination ladder system. Heavy duty strap to fasten up for better storage. LUISLADDERS all product have 1 year guarantee, easy return policy and 100% satisfaction customer service.
Load Capacity: 330 Pounds
What You Get:
1 x Ladders
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Compact and sturdier than any other ladder I’ve owned.
The thicker tubing wall make this extending ladder noticeably more stable.
Very sturdy ladder and is easy to set up and break down. Perfect for an RVer.
I was skeptical but my husband used this to install some cameras from the roof and it was very sturdy. Having it all collapse down to pack away was very cool. You just press a button on the bottom and the sides depressurize and folds down. Kinda neat.
Best purchase of the year! Purchased this for my sons new home and now need one for myself. This telescopic ladder is sturdy, lightweight, and compact for easy storage! Highly recommend!!
I received my ladder yesterday and immediately put it to work. I easily climbed atop the RV to unfold the cover. Great purchase and it is small enough to fit in one of cabinets.
I am so happy with this purchase. It has taken playing with it some to figure out how long the ladder needs to be for each situation. But now I know that each rung equals one foot in height of the ladder. So if I just want my 12 foot ladder to extend only 10 feet, then I leave the first two rungs collapsed.
It is so easy to completely collapse it to move to a new location and this makes it so easy to fit around bushes and yard art. The large feet stay put and gave no hint of sliding. The ladder feels very solid and steady. I was able to easily clean my gutters this past week. It does take just a tad of getting used to pulling the main release buttons. I wish I were a bit stronger so that I could release them both at the same time. But these 73 year old hands and arms just don't have the strength that they used to. I look forward to using my new ladder when I paint some new electrical conduit in my carport.
Oh and did I mention storage? This fits behind the door in my utility room so that it is always easily accessible.
User needs to be very careful when retracting the ladder. Tends to slam down when released and can mash finger.
I have had a couple of occasions to use the ladder on my RV. It was surprisingly easy to extend and retract and felt much more stable and robust the I expected. It is easy to maneuver from spot to spot around the RV even while extended. I've even used it around the house and shop buildings. Stores very nicely in the storage compartment of the RV as well. I feel I got a good value for money spent.
Bought the 12.5' footer. It is very stable and light weight. I'm a home inspector and have used about 7 different telescoping/extension ladders and this one is solid. I would compare it to the extend a climb except it's not as heavy which is even better. I'm 5'10 180lb