1. Easy to Install: This solar pool heater install was fairly easy. The hose mounts are easy to use. More important, the heater hose are solid and don't leak.
2. Heat Well & Eco-friendly: VINGLI solar heater can keeping the water warm quickly and longer if you use three or more our heater linked together in the same time. It is eco-friendly.
3. Space Saving & Compact: The compact design and small footprint of the swimming pool solar heater really easy to store. It has 2 foldable legs on the bottom so that you can prop it up to align the coil with the sun for maximum efficiency, and it is also easy to store if you don't use it .
4. Dome Design & Heat Quickly: If you want to heat the water quikly, please remove the cover. This solar powered heater protective cover to go over the coil for extra protection and to keep it clear from debris .
5. High Compatibility: This eco-friendly pool heater won’t demand a change in your existing pool system. Standard 1.5 inch hoses, steel clamps and fittings provide compatibility with most pools. Simply attach to your filter & pump system and let the warm water flow.
1. material: PP, PC and PE hose
2. product size: 22.5"x22.5"x8.5"(LXWXH)
3. product weight: 11.2lbs
4. length of long hose: 38.6"
5. length of short hose: 14.5"
6. Orifice diameter of hose: 1.5”
Reference: The size of the pool and the number of heaters needed
What You Get:
1 x Solar Dome Swimming Pool Heater
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
We provide United States free shipping services, ships all items within two days, delivery time 5-7 Business days.
1. US Shipped From: 1100 Cranbury South River Rd, South Brunswick Township, NJ 08831, US.
2. Orders cannot be canceled when it has been shipped.
3. Tracking numbers will automatically be emailed to the customer once the order is shipped.
4. Please make sure to provide your correct shipping address when placing your order, orders can only be shipped to the address provided to us and no changes can be made once the order has been processed and shipped.
5. Shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States（excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam）.
6. We do not deliver to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
They have great customer service .
We have 3 and does warm water. They do ok, not unhappy or overly impressed. Easy to install.
I love it!!! It is really above my expectations.
We were shocked how big they were and made of great quality materials n parts,hope they keep the pool warm. Very impressive product just from opening the box.
Trying to find instructions for type of hoses or parts needed to connect it.
So I bought one of these as an experiment in "free pool heating" and I also bought a small pump that is powered by another solar panel. Does it heat water? Yes, in the sun it will heat the water about 4-7 degrees. However this is highly dependent on the flow of water through the unit, and how much sun you have. All it is, is a heat collector with tubes inside it. If it only gets a few hours of sun and it's in the shade most of the day, you could likely be cooling off the water more than you are heating it. Be sure that it's only flowing water through the unit when there's direct sunlight on it. I suggest running 2 or 3 in parallel or creating 2 flows and running through multiple units. Remember the sun can only heat up so much, so beyond 2 or 3 in a row is a waste. Better to get more volume through 2 or more separate flow streams.
Recommendations. Get 2 or 3 in a row. Make sure they get maximum sunlight for as much of the day as possible. Do not run water through the units while they are in the shade, or at night. They will remove heat as well as they add it. If you are handy with plumbing, split the flow into 2 streams and run each stream through 2 units for a total of 4 units. You will get the volume and higher heating of the water due to more time spent inside the collector.
These come ready to adapt to an above ground pool, but can really be used to heat any pool water with a bit of plumbing. I am building a gazebo with electrical solar panels to run a large well pump so I can run 2 stream flows through 3 panels each and reduce the electrical use of my pool pump.
They really work if installed correctly.
Seems to heat our 13 ft pool well! Easy to install (comes with instructions too!) Had a neighbor help.Weather has been 80 to 90 degrees. We used a solar pool cover wth the Vingli solar pool heater and water has stayed warm! Would buy again!
Very easy to install and it does warm the pool I also use a solar cover.