Matladin tumbling mats are designed with hook and loop tapes on all sides, allowing you to combine multiple mats together to create a larger size mat for tumbling runs or a larger workout area as needed.
1. Reinforced Stitching and Commercial Grade: Matladin tumbling mats have reinforced edge stitching for durability and are commercial-grade quality for both gym studios and home use.
2. Superb 840D Vinyl Anti-Tear Surface: Matladin's folding gymnastics incline mat is made of high-quality 840 Denier vinyl for durability and a long lifespan. It's non-toxic and anti-tear.
3. Durable Eco-Friendly Epe Foam and Light Weight: This folding cheese mat is made of high-density, eco-friendly EPE foam for durability and better resilience. It's lightweight and easy to move or carry.
4. Easier Clean and Portable Handle Design: Matladin's gymnastics mats feature a zippered design for easy cleaning and a handle for easy carrying.
5. Store Conveniently: Gymnastics cheese mat is designed for different trainers and provides a safe and comfortable surface for various exercises. It is easy to fold and store.
1. Color: Purple+Pink/ Blue+Green/ Red+Yellow+Blue/Rose+Light Pink
2. Material: Faux Leather, Polyethylene Foam
3. Size：55 x 28 x 14 Inch
What You Get:
1x Incline Mat
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
We provide United States free shipping services, ships all items within two days, delivery time 5-7 Business days.
1. US Shipped From: 1100 Cranbury South River Rd, South Brunswick Township, NJ 08831, US.
2. Orders cannot be canceled when it has been shipped.
3. Tracking numbers will automatically be emailed to the customer once the order is shipped.
4. Please make sure to provide your correct shipping address when placing your order, orders can only be shipped to the address provided to us and no changes can be made once the order has been processed and shipped.
5. Shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States（excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam）.
6. We do not deliver to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
Works just like we wanted
I loved this product right out of the box. No assembly required, really vibrant colors, and just the right size. My daughter is able to practice her skills between classes. And the best part is she doesn't need my help to pull it out. Five stars!
I bought this for my 8 year old daughter who is a cheerleader... within a couple hours of use she had skills down that she has been working on for weeks! Best investment! It is sturdy but with enough cushion that she doesn't get hurt, and super east to wipe down! 10/10!
Very good quality. Just like the mats at her gymnastics gym! This thing get used daily and is even used when me and my husband work out!
We love this incline mat! Once the mat was restocked we snagged it right away. The incline mats sell out fast, especially the fun colors. My 6 yr old soon to be 7 yr old is in cheer. We have practiced forward rolls, backward rolls, and handstands with this “cheese” mat. She has made tons of progress because of this mat. We practiced so much on this mat. Once she felt her technique was sharp enough we started practicing without this mat and on a 4x8x2 inch floor mat. This incline mat can be used for so many drills and is worth the buy!
My daughter loves her mat. She uses is everyday. Sometimes to stretch and flip and some days just to play on it . It is the perfect size and folds up nicely when it needs to be moved out of the way. She is only 4 but can get it out and put it away by herself. So far the quality is nice and has held up well.
Bought this for my 10 year old for her birthday!! She had been begging for one for months. She nailed her back handspring and now uses it for box jumps and practice. Very well made
Great ballance of soft vs hard. Nice sturdy material. I got size M and it's the perfect size for kids age 4 to play with.
My daughter, 8 at the time, loves this!!