Wheelchairs Rise Threshold Ramp is a free-standing, all-aluminum threshold ramp, creates a smooth, sturdy, and seam- free surface for wheelchair, scooter, walker, and cane users when navigating doorways, sliding glass doors, and raised landings throughout the home. It is lightweight and can easily be transported from one place to the next to eliminate potential trip hazards.
1. Adjustable Height: The sections of the threshold ramp can be attached or detached to achieve height adjustment. You can decide to use how many sections based on your needs.
2. Easy Assembly: Designed with simple structure and easy connection way, the threshold ramp can be assembled in a breeze.
3. 700LBS Static Weight Capacity: Made of aluminum alloy, the maximum weight capability of the ramp can reach up to 700lbs.
4. Slip-Resistant Surface: The textured surface of the threshold ramp can reduce the possibility of slipping and ensure safety of use. Please make sure the ramp surface is totally dry before use. And also please never use the entry ramp on ground which is wet, icy or slippery.
1. Material: Aluminum
2. Color: Silver
3. Load Capacity: 700 pound
4. Item Weight:
34”L x 17”W x 3”H: 9.26 Pounds
34”L x 22”W x 4”H: 11 Pounds
34”L x 27”W x 5”H: 15.4 Pounds
What You Get:
1 x Threshold Ramp
1 x Instruction
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
We provide United States free shipping services, ships all items within two days, delivery time 5-7 Business days.
1. US Shipped From: 1100 Cranbury South River Rd, South Brunswick Township, NJ 08831, US.
2. Orders cannot be canceled when it has been shipped.
3. Tracking numbers will automatically be emailed to the customer once the order is shipped.
4. Please make sure to provide your correct shipping address when placing your order, orders can only be shipped to the address provided to us and no changes can be made once the order has been processed and shipped.
5. Shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States（excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam）.
6. We do not deliver to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
I bought 3 different heights. All three work great and are very strong. Excellent transition for wheelchairs.
This worked very well for my mother who uses a rolling walker to get in and out of her home.
Light weight and easy to install
This item is "some assembly required" and a bit difficult to wrangle, but it is super sturdy and durable. It was easily adjusted to the height of my threshold and I would gladly buy another one if I had a door that needed it. This one, however, looks like it will last for a long time. :)
While this was purchased as a ramp for the 4” step ar my front door, I also used it at my daughter’ to “step”” into her sunken living room. It makes walking so much easier. Although, I mainly used it with my electric wheelchair (Jazzy) and manual one. I can go out of the house without trying to get my wheelchair up and down a step! It was easy to dismantle and transport.
Because my daughter’s floors are wood, I did purchase a rubber exercise mat to go under the ramp. On our wood porch at home I don’t have anything under it. It has slid a little sideways if I speed down the ramp. (We did not screw it in place - haven’t needed to.Walking is much easier, especially when I’m not wearing a boot for a broken ankle! Highly recommend. It was exactly what I was looking for.
It is very safe as far as you don’t have to worry about slipping I wasn’t expecting that at all. Definitely a good value for your money.
I INSTALLED THIS TRANSITION AT THE CHURCH AND WAS IMEDIATELY NOTICED AND APPRECIATED!
I broke both my legs and was immobile for 4 months not pressure on the lower legs. Wheelchair was my mobility. We found these and they worked so well I’ve got two of them I can now go out into my yard and sit. I have a way to enjoy the rest of my summer. These are. Erymuch worth the price. And if you are handy they install in less than 30 minutes.
Very happy with access ramp, easy to install.
Safe, strong! Handles husband with walker very well!