Wheelchairs Rise Threshold Ramp is a free-standing, all-aluminum threshold ramp, creates a smooth, sturdy, and seam- free surface for wheelchair, scooter, walker, and cane users when navigating doorways, sliding glass doors, and raised landings throughout the home. It is lightweight and can easily be transported from one place to the next to eliminate potential trip hazards.
1. ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: The sections of the threshold ramp can be attached or detached to achieve height adjustment. You can decide to use how many sections based on your needs.
2. EASY ASSEMBLY: Designed with simple structure and easy connection way, the threshold ramp can be assembled in a breeze.
3. 700LBS STATIC WEIGHT CAPABITY: Made of aluminum alloy, the maximum weight capability of the ramp can reach up to 700lbs.
4. SLIP-RESISTANT SURFACE: The textured surface of the threshold ramp can reduce the possibility of slipping and ensure safety of use. Please make sure the ramp surface is totally dry before use. And also please never use the entry ramp on ground which is wet, icy or slippery.
Load Capacity: 700 pound
34”L x 17”W x 3”H: 9.26 Pounds
34”L x 22”W x 4”H: 11 Pounds
34”L x 27”W x 5”H: 15.4 Pounds
What You Get:
1 x Threshold Ramp
1 x Instruction
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
We provide United States free shipping services, ships all items within two days, delivery time 5-7 Business days.
1. US Shipped From: 1100 Cranbury South River Rd, South Brunswick Township, NJ 08831, US.
2. Orders cannot be canceled when it has been shipped.
3. Tracking numbers will automatically be emailed to the customer once the order is shipped.
4. Please make sure to provide your correct shipping address when placing your order, orders can only be shipped to the address provided to us and no changes can be made once the order has been processed and shipped.
5. Shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States（excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam）.
6. We do not deliver to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
I broke both my legs and was immobile for 4 months not pressure on the lower legs. Wheelchair was my mobility. We found these and they worked so well I’ve got two of them I can now go out into my yard and sit. I have a way to enjoy the rest of my summer. These are. Erymuch worth the price. And if you are handy they install in less than 30 minutes.
Very happy with access ramp, easy to install.
Safe, strong! Handles husband with walker very well!
I'm so glad I've found this company and ordered 2 of these Aluminum ramps. My first one arrived yesterday which btw was quick shipping and the second one is scheduled for today. these ramps are perfect for the handicapped for getting in and out to there home or most anywhere there are steps. they are strong, sturdy, SAFE and since they are Aluminum they won't rot and have to be replaced often like wood does. Thank you guys for this Great product. You are a Godsend for handicapped. Also your price is cheaper than wood. Thanks again and God Bless. PS. I'll be ordering more ramps for other family members that are in need for a ramp.
Sturdy. Transport person was grateful. Easy to clean.
This ramp is small light easy to put together.as I'm disabled with no help it worked well on my back door I bought a second one for the front door.
Ramp was easy to put together, however it was missing screws. The pieces slide together and I don't think screws would be necessary for temporary use, however, I was able to find some that fit in my miscellaneous nail/screw box. To affix it more securely to my porch, I used industrial velcro under the flap and it worked like a charm! I also applied some non-slip stair treads to aid in traction since it's a 4" rise. I think it would benefit if the company would include some of the stair treads and make sure screws are included (it would only be a very minimal cost that would immensely improve the product). Even as is, for the price point, I will be buying again.
Very sturdy...easy to put together and install. Highly recommend!
Perfect little ramp for wheel chair or rollator for a 3.5 “ curb off the patio. A little pricey but well made, perfect size and incline. Well worth it.
Sturdy, HEAVY aluminum construction, SOLID traction....assembled it in 5 minutes...exactly what I needed
with my walker.