This Drop-Arm commode will make it much easier for those who have difficulty traveling to the bathroom or using conventional toilets. You can use it next to the bed or position it over the existing toilet as a toilet riser or safety frame. The platform is extra sturdy and can support up to 450lbs. The pail slides out from underneath for emptying. It holds up to 8 quarts and comes with a lid. The arms are handy for steadying yourself and getting up and down.
1. HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: There are buttons on the chair legs for height adjustment. The seat to floor height can be adjusted from 17.5" to 23.6" to meet your specific needs.
2. DROP-ARM DESIGN: The commode chair is designed with drop-arm, which makes it easier for you to transfer patient. NOTE: Please kindly check whether the chair arms have been fully tightened before use.
3. 450LBS WEIGHT CAPACITY: With steel frame, the static weight capacity of the commode chair can reach up to 450lbs. And the overall dimension of the chair is about 19.3"W x 22.6"D x 28.5"-34.4"H. Please take both the weight capacity and the chair size into consideration so that it can fit.
4. ANTI-SLIP: Each leg has a rubber cap at the bottom, which can bring down the possibility of tipping over. NOTE: It is NOT for shower use.
5. 8QT CAPACITY PAIL: Comes with a 8 quart capacity pail with lid. And it can be used as a bedside commode, a toilet safety frame, or an elevated toilet seat.
Material: Steel & Plastic
Dimensions: 19.29" x 22.63" x 28.54"-34.44" / 49 x 57.5 x 72.5-87.5 cm
Seat Height (Seat to Floor Height): 17.5"-23.62" / 44.5-60cm
Adjustable Gear: 7
Weight: 16.1 LBS / 7.3KG
What You Get:
Homecare Toilet Seat
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
We provide United States free shipping services, ships all items within two days, delivery time 5-7 Business days.
1. US Shipped From: 1100 Cranbury South River Rd, South Brunswick Township, NJ 08831, US.
2. Orders cannot be canceled when it has been shipped.
3. Tracking numbers will automatically be emailed to the customer once the order is shipped.
4. Please make sure to provide your correct shipping address when placing your order, orders can only be shipped to the address provided to us and no changes can be made once the order has been processed and shipped.
5. Shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States（excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam）.
6. We do not deliver to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
I have had this item for my father for three and a half years now, it is stained and marked from use and I need a new bucket but no matter what I look for I can only find a round bucket. I need the oval one for this. Can anyone tell me where to find one? I have googled and searched for everything I can think of.
Finally, a bedside commode designed for human anatomy. And the elongated seat is matched with an elongated bucket. No pee squirts between the seat and bucket which is the norm for others as seen by me (RN). No difficulty seating the senior man on the commode. Its sturdy, has drop arms for convenience, and its stylish as well. I highly recommend this product.
This worked out great for my mom
Very well made chair. Easy to use.
The seat and cover clip on. They come apart very easily
I bought this to be used for when i get my bathroom redone and i wanted to strong sturdy backup. This is very stong!!!! Easy to build and a great price!!!
Very sturdy for sitting on. However, when you transfer onto the seat from the side, the seat can slide a little due to the clamp on the back. Overall good quality. Nice that the side bar on the front is rounded so it doesnt hurt your leg.
This commode is so much better than the ones offered by Medicare or other stores. Most importantly, the arms can be put down to allow easy access using a transfer board.
So heres the thing - I ordered this when my brother went into the hospital, thinking hed be coming home soon. Unfortunately, he was eventually transferred to a nursing home and hospice (where he has to use a bedpan, much to his chagrin), so he never got to use this commode. Fingers crossed, he WILL be coming home and will be able to use it.
That said, just from what i can tell, it looks very sturdy and comfortable, as far as bedside commodes go. It does take some assembly, but doesnt look too difficult. My brother needs a taller one because it is difficult for him to lift himself off the toilet, and he is 62, and this one can be adjusted for height. He always had a riser on the toilet in the bathroom here at my house.
If he is not able to return home, I also care for my elderly mother, and she may need to use this someday.
All in all, it looks sturdy and well-made. I also got some commode liners, which will help me with less mess and clean-up. I would recommend this commode compared to others I researched.
This commode is very, very sturdy, but not too comfortable. If you drop the arms down to give yourself more room, there are some hard pieces of metal on each side that can dig into your bottom at times. You may have to adjust yourself to find the most comfortable seating position for you. Also, inside the bucket is a rim that keeps the urine from emptying completely and makes it smell terrible! It turned out to be two pieces, so I suggest you remove the inner piece in the bucket that forms the rim. You don't need it and then you will be able to empty the bucket completely and clean it thoroughly so there is no smell. Other than that, it's a great product, holds up to 450 pounds, and is very sturdy.