This extra-wide, heavy-duty commode will make it much easier for those who have difficulty traveling to the bathroom or using conventional toilets. You can use it next to the bed or position it over the existing toilet as a toilet riser or safety frame. The platform is extra sturdy and can support up to 550 lbs. The pail slides out from underneath for emptying. It holds up to 6 quarts and comes with a lid. The arms are handy for steadying yourself and getting up and down.
1. Commode Chair and Raised Toilet Seat: Versatile design with a 550 pound weight capacity enables this commode to be used as a bedside commode, toilet safety frame or raised toilet seat (Seat to Floor Height: 19.88”-23.82”), which make it much easier for those who have difficulty traveling to the bathroom or using conventional toilets.
2. Drop Off Armrest for Easier Transfers: Easy-to-release drop-arm mechanism for easier lateral transfers on and off the commode, place near the bed with near arm down for patients transferring during the night,maintain independent living.
3. Sturdy Support and Seat Plate: about 1.14” pipe diameter, grey powder coated steel welded construction with plastic arms for comfort and support increases strength and durability, easy to clean grey powder coated steel finish
4. 5 Position Push Button Height Adjustments：Conveniently adjusts for different height requirment. Total Height:30.9”-34.8”
1. Material: Steel & Plastic
2. Dimensions: (27.75L"*22.63W"*cH)/70.5*57.5* 78.5～88.5CM
3. Seat Height (Seat to Floor Height): 19.88"-23.82"
4. Adjustable Gear: 5
5. Weight: 20.5lbs/9.3kg
What You Get:
1 x Toilet seat with handles
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
We provide United States free shipping services, ships all items within two days, delivery time 5-7 Business days.
1. US Shipped From: 1100 Cranbury South River Rd, South Brunswick Township, NJ 08831, US.
2. Orders cannot be canceled when it has been shipped.
3. Tracking numbers will automatically be emailed to the customer once the order is shipped.
4. Please make sure to provide your correct shipping address when placing your order, orders can only be shipped to the address provided to us and no changes can be made once the order has been processed and shipped.
5. Shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States（excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam）.
6. We do not deliver to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
Bought this contraption for my mother to use after knee surgery. It is an absolute life saver. Can be used as bedside commode at night, or as a raised toilet seat during the day. The bucket is easy to remove and clean. Seat can be wiped off with wet wipes, or just snapped off to clean under running water. Since there are two ways this item can be used, you are definitely getting your money’s worth from it. Easy 5 stars rating.
The value for the money is there and I would recommend this bariatric commode for all those incontinent overweight people out there. It will make a difference in your life.
I have ALS and today I had to use the camode so I transferred myself from my wheelchair to the camode and took care of business. I then was able to safely transfer back to my chair. This camode gives me a safer way to use the bathroom since I can no longer use our bathroom safely.
Very sturdy, good quality, and works well. Very pleased with this commode. It doesn't pinch the back of my legs like other brands do. Very happy with purchase and highly recommend.
I’m currently in a wheelchair, which is too big to fit through my bedroom door. So I’m now living in my living room. Needing a portable commode, I bought this one from Amazon. It’s heavy duty so it won’t tip over when I get on it. I’m very satisfied with this product.
Was easy to put together. My daughter is waiting for a double hip replacement so it has been working great for her. You can adjust the height which works really well for either tall or shorter.
Since my husband is unable to stand or walk, we use a hoyer lift to transfer him onto the commode. He weighs approx. 240 lbs. We do place a pillow behind his back once sitting as otherwise it can feel uncomfortable. But no complaints the past few years. Recently he was leaning back and managed to bend the lid cover under the back bar. In trying to put it back in place, I broke one of the curved pieces to hook onto the seat. So I am buying a new one. I doubt they just sell lid covers. Have no complaints and it has lasted a long time.
Using this problem for my Mobility challenged husband... it has made his daily routine less stressful as he can easily transfer from his "chair" to the commode and not worry about falling.
This commode chair is the "real deal". Not playing around with all the weakling chairs that cost a fortune and you have to worry about your family member being injured because it's not secure. You'll be glad you got this one as you'll never replace it. The dang skilled nursing facility charged a weakling commode chair and sent it home with my mom as if that would hold her. Ughhh, they're getting someone paid with those sorry chairs. No worries now.
Purchased for Aunt who had problems reaching things with the narrow commode seat. This one is wide enough and the arms fold down out of the way, so so problem solved!