This file drawer can hold A4 size, letter size or Legal size files to keep your files in order. The all-steel structure is sturdy, and the lockable function ensures the safety of your personal belongings. The durable metal structure makes the storage cabinet stronger. It is not easily deformed and is strong enough to hold your printer, scanner, etc. Is a great product
1. LARGE STORAGE SPACE: This is a file cabinet customized for various types of files. It has 2 spacious file drawers accommodate no matter letter, A4, legal and F4 size hanging files. Fully extension drawer design allows you to easily reach all files. What’s more, it's soft when opening and closing. Do you like this kind of feeling.
2. STRONG CONSTRUCTION: The elegant white color allows it to match any decor. Also, this filing cabinet has a strong, metal construction with high quality exterior finish. It holds up to 220lbs totally while its surface is strong enough to hold printer or scanner on.
3. HIGH QUALITY LOCK SYSTEM: Center lock secures all drawers with one key that is very useful and important to keep the file safe. Interlock allows only one drawer to open at a time in case of tipping accidentally. But if you want to open more than one drawer, you just have to pull them out together.
4. ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: It may takes 2 people about 2-3 hours to assemble this metal filing cabinet. Note to use the cardboard from the box to lay every pieces on during assembly to avoid scratches. Please watch the video of assembly demonstration.
5. WORRY-FREE WARRANTY: Worry-Free 24-Month Quality Warranty for VINGLI file cabinet. VINGLI provides professional customer service before and after your purchase; we always respond within 24 hours; don't hesitate and enjoy it now.
Product Dimensions (in): 17.7 x 35.5 x 28.8 inches
Product Dimensions (in): 17.7 x 40.2 x 35.4 inches
What You Get:
1 x File Cabinet
1 x Instruction book
1 x Accessories package
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
We provide United States free shipping services, ships all items within two days, delivery time 5-7 Business days.
1. US Shipped From: 1100 Cranbury South River Rd, South Brunswick Township, NJ 08831, US.
2. Orders cannot be canceled when it has been shipped.
3. Tracking numbers will automatically be emailed to the customer once the order is shipped.
4. Please make sure to provide your correct shipping address when placing your order, orders can only be shipped to the address provided to us and no changes can be made once the order has been processed and shipped.
5. Shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States（excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam）.
6. We do not deliver to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
It was honestly one of the easiest pieces of furniture I’ve assembled (put it together by myself in a hour or two) looks great, very spacious. Haven’t had any issues with tipping over when you pull out the drawers (though I am using it for storage not necessarily a file cabinet).
This is super nice! Got rid of 3 two drawer file cabinets and a tote! Easy to put together, great instructions. Drawers are smooth. Had a small issue and seller responded. Got it figured out. Highly recommend!!
Only inside bottom panel installation is tricky. Other than that is great drawer and good price.
This is a BEAUTIFUL cabinet with spacious drawers. I had some problems putting it together but God helped me through it. I’m very satisfied now that it’s complete.
Purchased these for my office and I love the look! Easy to assemble and highly functional.
1) Part "H" was missing a plastic tap, it fell off inside the shipping package, I almost lost it. Do not throw away the little plastic or else the drawers will not close.
2) Part "G" came locked. You'll need to unlock it with a key or else the drawers will not close.
3) The rails need to be detached by pushing down on a little plastic tap.
Make sure you are aware of these tips it'll make life much easier. Took me two hours to assemble.
Purchased these for my office and I love the look! Easy to assemble and highly functional. My only concern is that they tip over when filled. I'm sure it has something to do with balancing the weight of the drawers, regardless its dangerous. I have come up with a solution to keep everyone safe and I am very happy with the end results! :)
Watch the video before putting together. This will save some time. Impact and rubber mallet will help time wise. Took me an hour and a half and I am what Id like to think mechanically inclined. Feels like it will do its job just fine. I like the single opening drawer design. Feels sturdy to me.
My first cabinet either got stolen or was never delivered, and the seller was willing to send me another one so thank goodness for that. It was a little difficult to assemble as everything has to align and snap together perfectly, but you could definitely assemble this alone. Tools are your best friend I used a flat screwdriver to pry things open and a hammer to make sure everything slotted all the way down (the drawers refused to align properly until we brought out the hammer for the sliding metal parts). Overall it looks great, feels sturdy and is comparable to file cabinets double the price so Im pretty happy with this purchase
Wow...file cabinets can be really expensive! I picked this one because it was reasonably priced and had a good return policy so I could return it easily if it was crap. I was VERY pleasantly surprised when it arrived. It was packed extremely well. There were metal corners, wood panels, and some of the stiffest cardboard I have ever seen protecting everything. There was not a scratch or dent on any piece.
The instructions were not the most explicit I have ever seen, but they weren't terrible. They do indicate the wrong screw for most of the instructions, but it was obvious when they called for 8 of a screw that they only supply 4 of. That said, the assembly process was not difficult if you are somewhat mechanically inclined. If you struggle with Ikea products, get some help for this one. You'll also want a rubble mallet to coax some pieces together, but you don't need to pound on anything - if you think you need to, you're doing something wrong! Take your time and you'll be rewarded with a very solid file cabinet for a fraction of the price of some cabinets out there.