1. IMPORTANCE TIPS: Kindly examine on the completeness of all parts first before assembly and a power drill is highly recommended for an easy installaion.
2. UPGRADED DESIGN: 1.Shifting the spring lifter into a pre-assembled hydraulic mechanism saving stretching installation hassle of springs; 2.Offer premium cloth storage bins together with the table for an added value ; 3. Extra corner protectors for better protection.
3. STURDY CONSTRUCTION&UNIQUE STYLE: 1.P2 particleboard and the metal frame are used for the tabletop and main body for secured stability and durability: 2. Especially apply two different colors of boards to create an exclusive minimalistic styling.
4. SPACE EFFICIENCY: One hidden compartment with a depth of 5", two high-quality cloth storage bins for more storage. Tabletop instantly converts into a dining table for a movie day night or a home workstation.
5. DIMENSIONS VIEW: Table weight capacity with closed-up lifter: 220 lbs. Capacity for the liftable tray: 22lbs . Overall dimension: 36"L*19.5"W*24.2"H. Item weight: 38.6lbs.
Product Dimensions: 19.5"D x 36"W x 18.5"H
Item Weight: 38.6 Pounds
Frame Material: Metal
Overall dimension: 36"L*19.5"W*24.2"H
Item weight: 38.6lbs
Tabletop Maximum Capacity: 22lbs
Capacity when tabletop closed: 220 lbs
What You Get:
1 x Coffee Table
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
We provide United States free shipping services, ships all items within two days, delivery time 5-7 Business days.
1. US Shipped From: 1100 Cranbury South River Rd, South Brunswick Township, NJ 08831, US.
2. Orders cannot be canceled when it has been shipped.
3. Tracking numbers will automatically be emailed to the customer once the order is shipped.
4. Please make sure to provide your correct shipping address when placing your order, orders can only be shipped to the address provided to us and no changes can be made once the order has been processed and shipped.
5. Shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States（excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam）.
6. We do not deliver to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
This is a great desk/coffee table for small spaces! Could be a little more sturdy and easier to be put together by yourself, but overall a happy purchase. :)
So modern, so cute, and a GREAT price!!! 10/10 recommend! Pretty easy to assemble! Only thing is that you need another hand when assembling this.
Love this table! Perfect for a smaller room. The top lifts for storage, one reason we bought it. Mostly because of the size. I needed a small table. It's really, light weight, easy to assemble. The baskets are great, too. The top seems to be pretty scratch resistant, we have kitties as you can see. All in all, a great buy, good value, great little piece. We love it. You probably would, too.
This table is very nice and perfect for small spaces. All pieces were included, along with some extra screws, and nothing was damaged. I put it together myself without help, but two people would make it easier when installing the hydraulic lifts on each side. I love it!
First it was easy to assemble by myself. Took a little over and hour. Next I am actually surprised on the sturdiness nice it was such a cheaper price. I really like it.
I would move it up and down by holding both ends of the table. But it works just fine.
I needed a lift to coffee table that’s smaller than most available (to fit in my office “lounge area”) for $100 or less. Most others are 42in, this was 36in, super cute, & came with decorative baskets (BONUS 🥳). I’m 4’10, 105lbs, & have rheumatoid arthritis / neurological Lyme disease. I was able to put this together myself with the exception of the last few steps (connecting the lifted table top “lifters” to the insides of the table), then I had a few of my office sisters help me with that. They saved me some headache at the end By bringing me a drill - that would’ve saved most joint pain I have now typing this if I’d had it from the beginning lol - that was my bad!
Otherwise all parts included, even a few extra screws, etc. Just in case, instructions were fairly clear, & is everything I was hoping it would be.
Just wanted to make the one comment that one of the lifters, the pre-made holes on it was really funky (see second picture) & not straight at all like the other I received for the opposite side & so I was nervous I wouldn’t be able to continue on because there was no way it would line up with the holes in the wood… but it did line up! Despite the clear mix up they fixed it & I was able to complete the table. I think it’s awesome that instead of sending a faulty product, they simply put the holes in the wood to line up.
I’ma happy customer, it’s sturdy, I love the size of the storage, love the size of the table, it’s perfect, & love the design. Also big thanks for the corner protectors because it will save my knees 💚🙏🏽
I absolutely love this little table. I love being able to eat at the coffee table. Its just great.