This Vingli Freestanding Wood Pet Gate is an elegant solution to block the steps to limit your dog's access to other parts of the house. Attractive and stylish design with beautiful finish, the understated modern style allows it to blend in seamlessly with any interior decor styles.
1. VERSATILE FREESTANDING GATE: With 4 hinged panels, it can be easily configured to fit many different sized room, hallway, Staircases, or door openings. Easy to change up the restricted areas since it is not mounted onto the wall
2. DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Crafted from strong and sturdy P2 Grade MDF, the gate keeps your dog, puppy or other pets securely confined to a room. Rubber pads on the bottom to protect floors and add sturdiness. Attractive design with a beautiful dark brown finish that blends in nicely (Warning: MDF not suitable for outdoor using or soaking in water)
3. THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: It is tall enough (30-Inch) to discourage small and medium dogs or other pets jumping over and solid enough to prevent a dog from pushing through it. The bars are closely spaced so it keeps even kittens from getting through the gaps
4. FOLDABLE & PROTABLE: Easily folds up when not in use. Also easy to get through by folding back a panel. It has dual hinges that allow you to either zig or zag each set of panels, making a Z or U shape
5. NO ASSEMBLY NEEDED: This Pet Gate Comes Completely Assembled Already. Overall Dimension: 83"W x 30"H. Guarantee - backed by a one-year limited factory warranty and the always exceptional Vingli customer service promise
Dimension: 83"W x 30"H.
What You Get:
1 x Pet Gate
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
We provide United States free shipping services, ships all items within two days, delivery time 5-7 Business days.
1. US Shipped From: 1100 Cranbury South River Rd, South Brunswick Township, NJ 08831, US.
2. Orders cannot be canceled when it has been shipped.
3. Tracking numbers will automatically be emailed to the customer once the order is shipped.
4. Please make sure to provide your correct shipping address when placing your order, orders can only be shipped to the address provided to us and no changes can be made once the order has been processed and shipped.
5. Shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States（excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam）.
6. We do not deliver to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
Easy to put together. Super easy maneuver. Bought a second one a few weeks after getting the first
Exactly what I wanted. It's extendable,very sturdy with appealing looks. Its used as a barrier between rooms. It keeps the pups in their playroom,and prevents them from roaming the house unsupervised.
My only complaint is there was no instructions. It was fairly easy to put together thought.
With three large dogs, sometimes you need a barrier. This was exactly the right size that I needed.
One additional plus for me is that I use it near my front door. Now, I can swing it around to keep the boys at bay when the driver comes. ??
It works perfectly to block off doorways that you don
t want dogs having access to.
We have a staircase headed down right next to a staircase headed up which are joined by a wooden railing. We couldn't use a tension gate here because the wood post just pushes over. Enter this gate! The braces cause it to stand pretty sturdy and also hug the side walls giving even more support. It's total piece of mind for my scooting baby,and bonus! It keeps my greyhound and springer spaniel out of our basement as well! When my baby gets to toddler weight we will just add some simple eyelet hooks just to be sure. Love it so much!
I love this gate. It fits perfectly in a large area I needed to block off. The wood finish goes very well with all my furniture. Would definitely recommend.
Sturdy and easy to use. I use mine to keep my dogs out of my garden and it does the job perfectly.
I liked it so well I bought a second one...if I can save some money I will get a 3rd one
The feet on the sides are so wide that it's hard to store but I believe that is necessary for its good stability.