1.4 Drawers & 1 Cupboard Enough Storage Space：This cabinet is a perfect storage solution that saves space while keeping things organized. With 4 drawers and a cupboard, there is ample storage for towels, toiletries, and baskets. The wide top is ideal for displaying ornaments, photos, and plants.
2.2-Level Shelf： The bathroom cabinet features a 2-level shelf for versatile storage. It has a round knob and magnetic door stopper for effortless access.
3.Protective Anti-Toppling Device：The bathroom organizer cabinet has an anti-toppling device for safety and stability. Thickened support legs and a raised base also enhance stability and prevent wobbling or tipping over.
4.High-quality & Durable Material：Made of high-quality P2 MDF and features sturdy construction and rust-proof metal hinges. Its waterproof finish makes it ideal for use in the bathroom.
5.Versatile & Modern Storage Cabinet：This modern floor cabinet boasts clean lines, ample storage, and versatility. It complements any decor style and adds a touch of elegance to your home. Use it as a bathroom cabinet, entryway storage, kitchen cupboard, and more.
Material: Engineered Wood
Dimensions : 11.8"D x 22"W x 32.3"H
What You Get:
1 x Bathroom Storage Cabinet
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
We provide United States free shipping services, ships all items within two days, delivery time 5-7 Business days.
1. US Shipped From: 1100 Cranbury South River Rd, South Brunswick Township, NJ 08831, US.
2. Orders cannot be canceled when it has been shipped.
3. Tracking numbers will automatically be emailed to the customer once the order is shipped.
4. Please make sure to provide your correct shipping address when placing your order, orders can only be shipped to the address provided to us and no changes can be made once the order has been processed and shipped.
5. Shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States（excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam）.
6. We do not deliver to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
I was delighted when my bathroom cabinet arrived. We are now in our 80's, and hire a wonderful man we consider family to put it together. He said it was so easy to put together, and thought it was a great choice.
Very well made and for the bill. I have mine in the kitchen and it fits right in
I normally enjoy putting these things together but this one was a little struggle but overall looks good once together!
Had a heck of a time assembling, mostly because the instructions were so small and cramped together. But, I'd buy it again and recommend it
Really like this cabinet now that it's assembled, but putting it together is a difficult and 2-3 person job. The instructions aren't great, but the product is nice when put together!
This is a perfect size for a dorm room. It is engineered wood, hence make sure you don't over tighten. Instructions are not very clear, so I added pictures that may help. There are clear gaps and drawers don't have rollers; however, for the price, it looks nice in a dorm room. Pre-drilled holes aligned really well, so installing wasn't that difficult. Color and sturdiness was surprisingly nice. Overall, it is well engineered product that looks nice for the dorm.
1. Use a power tool to put together drawers as there are lots of screws, but don't over tighten as it will lose ability to hold together.
2.make sure white side shows inside the drawer
3. Don't tighten two walls to the floor board till you get those three drawer holders in place as you'll need to open it up to fit the wooden pegs. Once these are aligned, you can tighten (see pic)
4. Don't tighten the right side wall to the floor board till you have the base trim added also
5. Long part of the henge goes on the door. I would put this before attaching to the unit.
6. White long plastic piece goes between two thin back wall. I would put this together before attaching this piece. White side goes inside.
Instructions are confusing and incomplete.
Materials are okay, but not all properly sized (the swinging door will not fit properly).
And it costs more to return it than the original cost!
Enough said, right?
This one took a minute and had so many screws. The door did not stay on because the screws wouldnt hold. Cost was lill expensive and would was cheap