1.CAPACITY：This kayak trolley cart uses larger diameter aluminum pipe (20x2mm) anodized stainless steel and has a 200-pound weight limit; allowing you to easily transport your various kayaks/ canoe from the parking lot to the beach area, the lake, or riversid.
2. Solid Tires: The airless wheels make this kayak wheels cart better and easier. The large-diameter solid tires are odor-free, large full solid PU tires (10"D x 3"W), will roll smoothly across streamlined movement over a variety of terrains like sand, lawns, and rough terrain.
3. Foldable Kayak Dolly Cart: Boat dolly assembles easily and folds down to make it easier to transport in your car. Allow for you to take off the kayak wheels and pack them into your kayak's hatches.
4. Product Details: ①kayak carrier is equipped with a convenient double kickstand for extra stability; ②Boat dolly foam bumpers on each arm to protect your canoe/kayak hull; ③Rubber bumpers of the foot protect the frame from wearing; ④Features 12"H spring-loaded stand which keeps the dolly cart propped up onshore for quick loading out of water.
4. Kayak Accessories: The Kayak trolly system will come with two 7.75 Ft (5TF+2.75) ratchet straps. The ratchet straps attach to the tubes on the cart and grip the kayak firmly with minimal slippage.
Style：Kickstands- "U"shape/Kickstands- "∩"shape
Item Package Dimensions L x W x H：28.8 x 16.7 x 6.2 inches
What you get:
1x Kayak Cart
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
We provide United States free shipping services, ships all items within two days, delivery time 5-7 Business days.
1. US Shipped From: 1100 Cranbury South River Rd, South Brunswick Township, NJ 08831, US.
2. Orders cannot be canceled when it has been shipped.
3. Tracking numbers will automatically be emailed to the customer once the order is shipped.
4. Please make sure to provide your correct shipping address when placing your order, orders can only be shipped to the address provided to us and no changes can be made once the order has been processed and shipped.
5. Shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States（excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam）.
6. We do not deliver to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
This is a nice basic foldable kayak carrier. I bought this specific carrier because it "appeared" in all of the picturesto have pneumatic (air filled) tires. WRONG! The tires are just molded plastic like ones you'd find on a Tonka Truck or something. It works fine but I wanted the softness of rubber & air for my rocky areas. Looks like I can replace these with some Harbor Freight wheels down the road.
Easy to use. Easy to setup on the SUP. And most importantly the wife loves it.
When I purchased this, I had lower expectations based on it's price point relative to other products. When it showed up and I assembled it and tinkered around with it, I was impressed by how durable it appears to be. If it breaks after my first trip, I will quickly remove this post, but initially, I am pleasantly surprised.
This cart has made my kayaking experiences so much easier! Highly recommended if you like to go on a lot of solo adventures!
It is a short hike down a dirt path from the parking area to the lake we frequently go to. My 11 year old can tow my heavy kayak with ease with this dolly. It folds down and fits under my bungee cords while we are in the water.
Sturdy and easy to transport. Seems like its good quality and will last. Great for my hunting kayak to pull it through the woods
The cart is well made, but is not a good choice for transporting a canoe or kayak over backcountry portage trails. I tried to use it on a recent trip and had a rough time; ended up carrying the canoe and kayak. This cart is OK for paved surfaces and maybe smooth dirt roads or well cut lawns. The straps are long enough for a kayak, but too short to secure a standard canoe to the cart. The strap systems is such that, if you stall out on a rock or in mud, the attachment to the cart breaks free.
Saves my back effortlessly! Don't need two people to carry- best kayak cart ever!!! Take it with you if you need to hike into the lake. It weighs under 7 pounds. I just strapped mine on the kayak with a bungee cord.
Very good quality!
Unable to use, so returned it. And return was accepted on June 17. Today is June 27, and STILL NO REFUND ISSUED on our account